The characteristics of any good forex broker should be to provide reliable and safe trading platform, round-the-clock customer support, free training tools and resources for novice traders, adequate trading tools and features for experienced traders and an intuitive trading platform. Even with lots of reviews and feedbacks that are available for most forex brokers online, it is definitely not easy picking the right one based on your requirements.
This is why we have decided to do the research on your behalf and select only the best forex brokers you may be interested in getting associated with.
One of the most trusted and best online forex brokers in the world today is XM. What is really incredible with XM is that it offers full trading functionality and its trading conditions are extremely pleasant. XM is also suitable for both experienced and novice traders. This friendly forex broker also has flexible commercial terms to suit the needs of its global clients. Its 100% execution rate also has been one of its salable features.
It is interesting to note that this forex broker came into force in 2009 after a group of interbank dealers came together to provide the kind of forex trading services that both novice and experienced traders will find easy and comfortable dealing with. Today, it is not just forex that XM deals with, even CFDs and various commodities can be traded through XM. Another advantage trading with XM is that it is registered with FSA of the UK and BaFin of Germany so you can be sure of getting assured and quality forex services from XM all the time.
- Automated Trading
- No Commissions
- Leverage up to 888:1
- Phone Trading
- Free MT4 video tutorials
- Personal Account Managers
- 24-hr Customer Support through various channels
- Multiple Trading Accounts
- 100% execution of trades
- Free and unlimited demo accounts
- Fractional pip pricing
- Regulated in many countries
Considered by many as the best online forex broker in Asia, HotForex is one of those trading services providers whom you can trust to provide excellent and reliable trading conditions for all kinds of traders. Therefore, if you’ve been looking for a broker that will execute your trades quickly and securely and gives you plenty of trading options, then HotForex is for you. HotForex is also an excellent choice for you if you like to trade exotic currency pairs.
This Mauritius-based forex broker stands for transparency, openness, and honesty. It is regulated by the FSC or Financial Services Commissions. In choosing to trade with HotForex, you can select to trade using any of the 8 trading platforms via different devices including the computer, iPad, and mobiles. As with other forex brokers, HotForex takes a lot of pride in relying on Metatrader 4 platform for delivering all kinds of forex related services. The customer support services too are reliable and are available to all users 24/5 and in 12 different languages including English, Swedish, Norwegian, Arabic, Thai, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, German, Farsi, and Portuguese.
- High leverage up to 1:1000
- Possibility of trading in small volumes
- Ability to trade with different instruments including commodities, stocks, and indices with lots of choices in assets spread across more than 20 markets
- Regulated and monitored by CySEC and FSC
- Choice of trading through different platforms
- Comprehensive customer support
- A unique social trading feature that will allow users to connect with fellow traders whilst trying to build reliable portfolios, expansion of trading network and discuss vital trading strategies
- All the deposits made by the users are kept in segregated accounts across reputed banks
- Minimum deposit required is just $5
- Payment options include credit card, CashU, Bank Wire, Perfect Money, Moneybookers, Skrill, FasaPay, and others
- Spreads are flexible and start from 1 pip
If you’re looking for a well-rounded forex broker that can help you explore the best trading conditions in the market then look no further than easy-forex. It is so easy to trust a forex trading services provider like easy-forex because it is not regulated in the EU but also in many other countries. Also, in addition to providing all its trading services on the MT4 trading platform, easy-forex has lined up a host of attractive and useful trading applications, for both novice and experienced traders. What’s more; easy-forex provides multi-lingual support services through many channels, including online chat, e-mail, and others.
The flexibility you get with easy-forex is hard to match. The intuitive trading interface of easy-forex lets you get the best out of the world’s markets. Being a regulated forex broker in many countries in the EU, you can safely expect this forex broker to do the job for you just the way you would have liked. Today, easy-forex has expanded beautifully and has offices in some of the major offices in the world. One major feature of easy-forex every trader will feel comfortable with is its customer service. In fact, the forex broker is available at your service all through the forex sessions and can offer you required assistance through e-mail as well as the phone.
- Leverage up to 1:200
- Minimum deposit of $25
- Regulated and monitored across many countries in the EU and elsewhere
- A bonus of $2000 available upon signing up
- Technical analysis reports
- Fixed spreads
- No commissions and free withdrawals
- Availability of educational resources and tools
- Minimum deposit required is $25
- Wide choice of trading platforms including MT4, Web Trading, MT4 Mobile, and Trade Desk
With Markets.com having offices across the world, it is possible to trade with them from just about anywhere. Being a legitimate and reliable forex broker, Markets.com has trading services for just about everyone. So, whether you’re novice or an experienced trader, Markets.com is the one for you. The fact that Markets.com has won several awards including Global Banking & Finance Review, London Investor Show Forex, and others, is also an indication as to how good this broker is.
This Cyprus-based forex broker is registered with MiFID and is, therefore, legally allowed to operate its business all across the Europe. Furthermore, it is licensed by FSB in South Africa and is allowed to trade there as a legal financial services provider. When it comes to customer service, Markets.com is one of those brokers that do not compromise on anything. Today, with a bit of experience in the forex industry it provides support services in more than 12 languages. In opening an account with this forex expert, you can choose between 3 trading account types – Classic, Standard, and Premium.
- Minimum deposit of $100
- 24/7 Customer support
- Accessibility of trading platforms through computer, tablets, and mobiles.
- Versatile trading platforms
- Zero fees and commissions
- Regulated by FCA
- Leverage up to 1:200
- Active since 2010
- Uses Metatrader 4 platform
- Fixed spreads
- Payment options include Wire Transfer, WebMoney, Debit and credit cards
- Regulated by FSA (Germany), Finansinspektionen (Sweden), FCA (UK), CySEC, BaFin, Consob (Italy), Banque de France, and AFM (Netherlands)
Based in the British Virgin Islands, Forex4you came into force in 2007. With this forex broker, you can start trading in the forex market at really low deposits. Forex4you is one of those brokers that will help make your trades profitable with little or no risks. With Forex4you, it is possible to start trading using Metatrader 4 and 5 platforms almost quickly. Furthermore, it gives you access to various graphics tools and signals that will enable you to formulate your own trading strategies. Forex4you trade execution speed is also quite remarkable. The different trading accounts Forex4you provides to its users can be briefly categorized into 3 types – PAMM, no execution desk, and Dealing desk execution. As of today, Forex4you provides traders an option for trading with more than 100 different instruments.
Despite being a relatively smaller player in the world of forex, Forex4you has won the hearts of many traders for the simple reason that they’re committed to providing quality services to all kinds of traders, irrespective of their trading volumes and other factors. Therefore, it doesn’t come as a surprise to anyone that they’re the only forex brokers, among the major ones that exist today, that provides cents trading that is most suitable for traders that are just starting out in the market.
- Choices of several trading accounts
- Fixed and low spreads
- Fast order executions
- Customer support in multiple languages
- Transparent assessments
- Minimum deposit of just $1
- Leverage up to 1:500
- Headquartered in the British Virgin Islands
- Access to several educational resources and tools
- Pamm accounting system
- Lot size: 0.0001 lot
- Payment options include WebMoney, Neteller, Wire Transfer, Debit and credit cards, UnionPay, Skrill, Payoneer, and FasaPay
- Metatrader 5 and Metatrader 4 platforms
IronFX is a multiple award-winning forex broker which offers its users with more than 15 trading platforms and 200 trading instruments to maximize their profits. Being a larger provider it is IronFX serves both institutional and retail customers across several countries. IronFX is also as a flexible broker you can get with it adapting itself to every need of customers to ensure instant execution and higher liquidity. IronFX, today, has more than 55 offices worldwide and provides customer support in more than 45 languages. Furthermore, it is regulated by various bodies like FSP, CRIN, FCA, CySEC, and ASIC.
The major benefit every customer of IronFX can look forward to is its comprehensive and round-the-clock coverage that is provided to you by one of the most accomplished and dynamic teams. The customer-centric approach of IronFX coupled with state-of-the-art trading products has enabled it to consistently deliver perfect execution of trades, reliable liquidity, and above all, best pricing. Another remarkable quality of IronFX is that it provides relevant and useful trade information to its traders time and again so they’re able to get the best out any market condition.
- Regulated broker
- Executes all trading orders quickly and reliably
- Choice of a wide range of trading platforms
- Free demo account
- A wide range of instruments to trade with
- Supports mobile trading
- Reasonable spreads
- Protection from negative balance
- Support from expert advisors
- Minimum deposit required is $500
- Founded in 2010
- Leverage up to 1:500
- Have offices in many countries including Cyprus, United Kingdom, China, India, Spain, United Arab Emirates, Germany, Australia, Poland, South Africa, Brazil, and others
Founded in 2008, Exness is a forex broker that excels in providing the best-in-class trading technology and quality services to its clients all through the trading hours. It doesn’t matter the queries you have, Exness can help solve them through e-mail, phone, and live chat. In choosing to trade with Exness, clients have the option between the market maker account and ECN (Electronic clearing networks). In choosing the former merchants can choose to trade with CFDs and 134 currency pairs. However, in choosing the latter, merchants will get to trade with 53 currency pairs.
This Russia-based forex broker is one of those rare breeds in the market that goes about its business in the most transparent way possible and therefore, it doesn’t come as a surprise to anyone that it has only grown strength to strength. Yes, as compared to its peers in the forex industry, Exness is slightly old-fashioned in that it doesn’t rely on social networking platforms for any of its activities. Nonetheless, this broker has been able to hold onto the principles and deliver the kind of services that make it one of the best in the business today.
- Trading account creation is easy and hassle-free
- Risk coverage
- Flexible spreads starting from 0.1 pips
- Automatic withdrawal
- No minimum deposit
- Free demo accounts and education resources
- Faster trading executions
- Variety of trading platforms including WebTrader, Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5
- Regulated by FDR and CySEC
- Leverage up to 1:2000
- Variable spreads
- Payment options include CashU, Wire Transfer, WebMoney, Neteller, Perfect Money, and credit and debit cards